fb pixel


To draw money out of a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP), you may be asked to get a form signed or completed by the University, or to obtain a confirmation of enrolment letter. Or the RESP instructions may ask for a letter or signature by the Registrar of the University.

To fulfil any of these requests, you need to complete and submit a "Request for Enrolment Confirmation" form to the University through Student Central.

Get the form and see details of the process here: Enrolment Confirmation. For more information, contact Student Central.

Note: You must register for your courses first, before a confirmation of enrolment can be provided.