fb pixel

AP and IB credits

If you are in the Advanced Placement or the International Baccalaureate Programs, you will have some decisions to make about whether you want to use any AP or IB credit(s) towards your degree program.  You may prefer to take the University course(s) here to possibly improve your standing or fulfil requirements.

Your decisions will be influenced by the equivalencies offered by The University of Winnipeg, your final grades in AP/IB, and your future career plans.

Start by reviewing the equivalency charts for The University of Winnipeg and thinking about your options.  You may want to talk with an Academic Advisor about your situation.

If you choose to receive credit(s), you'll have to submit a form, when you've received your final AP/IB grades.

In the meantime, even if you don't know your final AP/IB grades, you should go ahead and register for all the University courses you may want to take; you can drop courses if you change your mind after you receive your final AP/IB grades.

Find the charts and the forms here: AP and IB Information

International students applying with an IB Diploma can find the admission requirements here: