Visiting, Exchange or Occasional Student

Graduate Studies

Visiting Students are students who are registered in a graduate degree program at another post-secondary institution in Canada or outside of Canada and would like to take courses at The University of Winnipeg for transfer credit back to their "home" institution.

Exchange Students are students coming to The University of Winnipeg from another university under the auspices of a specific collaboration agreement between the two universities.

Occasional students are students who are qualified to enroll in graduate courses but do not wish to enroll in a full program.

For more information regarding immigration for Visiting and Exchange Students studying for one term (less than 6 months) see here.