Health Insurance

English Language Program

ELP StudentMany students come to Manitoba with health insurance from their own country. Please be advised that while it is a good ideal to purchase travel insurance, it is not a substitute for the Manitoba International Students Health Insurance.

All international students in the English Language Program must purchase Manitoba International Health Insurance through The University of Winnipeg. 

Please contact the ELP registration office at The University of Winnipeg for more information:

In person: Room 1C15, 515 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada  R3B 2E9
Phone: 204.982.1703

Health Insurance info for students more than 6 months [PDF]

Health Insurance info for students less than 6 months [PDF]