Emergency Response Guidelines
If you encounter someone who is suffering from a medical condition or injury take the following action:
- If an ambulance is required contact 911 or advise Security (8.204.786.6666) of your location and the condition of the individual. Let Security know if you have contacted 911 directly.
- Security Services will dispatch a guard to the location.
- Security will meet the Fire/Paramedic Service and escort them to your location.
- If qualified, administer First Aid, if not, seek assistance from someone who is qualified.
- Stay with the individual until Fire/Paramedic Service arrives.
< Back to Emergency Response Guidelines Main