Please email Angela McGillivray, Department Assistant, at with any questions or for assistance with these forms.

Major Declaration Form (and How to Declare a Major Online)

Minor Declaration Form

Honours Permission Form (for entering and continuing the program OR to apply to take Honours [4000 level] courses as a non-Honours student)

Instructions for How to Declare a Major Online

Letter of Permission (to take courses at other institutions and transfer credit to UW)

On Campus Study and Computer Space Reservation Request Form

Transcript Requests

Apply to Graduate

Request to Receive Degree in Absentia

For more student forms, see the Student Services Forms webpage.