fb pixel

Declaring a Minor in Classics

Minors are declared at the time of graduation. If you would like to declare a minor in Classics, please complete the Minor declaration form using the same instructions for completing a Major form online. Once completed, please submit your form to Dr. Peter Miller, Classics Department Chair, at pj.miller@uwinnipeg.ca. The department will then forward the signed form to Student Central (registration@uwinnipeg.ca).

Please check the Degree Requirements to confirm you completed all courses necessary to declare Classics as your minor.

If you have any questions about or need assistance with the form, please contact the Department Chair (Dr. Peter Miller) or the Department Assistant (Angela McGillivray).