fb pixel


Employment Opportunities

The Faculty of Science at The University of Winnipeg invites applications for Faculty, Contract Academic, and Academic Support positions in the Department of Chemistry.  Click below for your selected area of interest to access current employment postings.

Hired Employees

If you have recently been hired for a position with the Department of Chemistry, we require your onboarding paperwork to be completed.  Click below for the option that pertains to your employment with The University of Winnipeg.

New Employees - For 'New' employees that have never worked for The University of Winnipeg, or have been inactive for more than 1 fiscal year.  This package has the employment form as well as the direct deposit banking form, federal and provincial tax forms, emergency contact information, and a sheet explaining why new employees MUST provide their SIN card (or official proof of SIN) as a condition of employment.

Returning Employees - For 'Returning' markers, demonstrators, teaching assistants, and tutors that have worked for The University of Winnipeg in any department within the last 12 months.

MyHR - For hourly employees to self-report their time worked.