Economics - Graduate (ERDE)
The deadline for applications is February 1st, 2017.
To apply to the ERDE program online, please go to:Graduate Studies Applications
Application fees: Domestic students: $90, International students: $110.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE): The GRE is recommended (but not required) for students who do not have an undergraduate or graduate degree from a Canadian university. Those students who have taken the GRE are encouraged to submit their general scores along with their application form.
English Language Requirement for International Students: One of the following satisfies our requirement:
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550, or 213 on the computer-based TOEFL test, is needed.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 based on Module A, B or C (the General Training Module is not acceptable).
- A passing grade in the highest level (Level 5) of the 14-week Academic English Program offered through the Division of Continuing Education, The University of Winnipeg.
- A minimum overall result of 60 on the Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL).
- A score of C on the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) exam.
- A minimum score of 80% on the Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB).
- Successful completion of AEPUCE (Academic English Program for University and College Entrance) offered through the University of Manitoba and Red River College.
The test should be or have been taken within a year of the date a completed application is filed.
For more detailed information, please contact the Graduate Studies Admissions Office at:
Graduate Studies Admissions
The University of Winnipeg
3D07A-515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
Any questions regarding the application procedure may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org