Emergency Contact Information

Study Abroad - Outbound Exchange

The University of Winnipeg wants your time abroad to be a safe, memorable experience. In the event of an emergency overseas, or in Canada, below are some helpful links and contacts.

Government of Canada


Telephone - outside Canada

You may be asked to leave a message. Please follow the instructions carefully. Under normal circumstances, an operations officer will get back to you within 15 minutes. This delay may be longer during large-scale emergencies.

Telephone - inside Canada

  • 613-996-8885
  • 1-800-387-3124 (toll-free from the U.S. and Canada only)
  • TTY: 613-944-1310
  • TTY: 1-800-394-3472 (toll-free from the U.S. and Canada only).

The University of Winnipeg Emergency Contacts

Colin Russell
University Registrar