fb pixel

Inbound Exchange

Are you an international undergraduate student who wants to study abroad in Canada? Studying in another country offers students the unique opportunity to attend a university for one or two terms, while retaining their student status at their home institution.  

Your first step should be to research our University and programs to see if they interest you. The University of Winnipeg has several international exchange partners across the world.

Who is Eligible?

In order to qualify, students must:

 Interested?  Check out our Exchange Program Factsheet for more information.

Graduate Students
Students who are in graduate school (pursuing a MA or PhD) should refer to the Faculty of Graduate Studies for information on graduate exchange and visiting opportunities.