Registration and Contact Information

Inbound Exchange

Required Documents for Registration

Once you have been accepted into an exchange program, there are some required documents that you must submit in order for your course registration to take place. A Letter of Permission form will be sent to you once the timetable has been released.

Deadline for submitting Letter of Permission: Fall and Winter May 31. Student Records will manually register you for your courses.

Note: When filling out the Letter of Permission, please choose courses without pre-requisites or courses with pre-requisites that you have already taken at your home university.  Make sure your course choices are approved by your home university.

UWinnipeg Exchange Contact

Jennifer Michaluk Coordinator

International Admissions

491 Portage Avenue, 2Ri40 Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9

Interested in pursuing a degree from The University of Winnipeg? Click here to apply.