fb pixel

Forms & Guidelines

Important forms and information for current students

Forms, including applications to graduate, requests for confirmation of enrolment, requests for transcripts, etc., can all be found on the Graduate Studies Forms page on the University of Winnipeg's Graduate Studies website.

The Faculty of Graduate Studies Policies and Guidelines can be found here.