Application Process for Current Residents

Campus Living - Apply

This page was last updated Jan 15, 2019.

How to Apply for Spring 2019 Term

You must be a registered student in the upcoming term to continue living in residence. See “Eligibility” in Section 1 of the Campus Living Contract for more details.

An application fee is not collected from Winter term residents applying for the following Spring Term.

Applications are scheduled to become available January 15, 2019.

Residents planning to shorten their Spring occupancy (to move out before Aug 21) must contact Campus Living by March 11, 2019 or termination fees will apply.

How to Apply for Academic Year 2019-20

Any current students intending to return to residence for the Academic Year are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications are available January 15, 2019. However, please note that new incoming residents may be given priority over returning residents.

Family Housing: How to Renew Occupancy for 2019-20

Family Housing residents will have the opportunity to renew their current suite from May 2 to May 23, 2019.

Family Housing residents who would like to change to a different suite within McFeetors Hall may select new room preferences. Please note that room changes are based on availability, and may not be possible in all cases.


How to Cancel Your Application

If you have applied and want to cancel your application, please contact Campus Living immediately. Depending on when you cancel, cancellation fees may apply.