Academic Advisors and Adult Learner Services staff can...
- provide information about programs, courses, and university requirements in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Business & Economics, Kinesiology
- assist you in developing your education plans
- provide feedback on your course selection and assist with the registration process
- help you with the appeal process
- refer you to various other student services, academic supports, university resources and community organizations
- meet with you in either a 10-minute drop-in session (offered daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) or a 45-minute scheduled appointment. Drop-ins and appointments can be by phone or in-person. We can also respond to your questions by email.
GRADES: Fall Term grades will tentatively be available to students on WebAdvisor starting the evening of January 23, 2017.
"STUDENT PLANNING" – This great new online tool for degree planning and course registration is now available through WebAdvisor. To find out more, please see:
FAQs about “Student Planning"
Online video tutorials for students
WebAdvisor and Student Planning Guide [PDF]
NEW INDIGENOUS COURSE REQUIREMENT: Effective Fall 2016, students admitted for that term or after must complete a minimum of three credits hours in a course with significant Indigenous content. For more information, please go to Indigenous Course Requirement
EXAMS: For details on exams or instructions for dealing with exam conflicts, please see Exam Schedule.
Our offices in Centennial Hall are now closed. Visit us in our new location on the 1st floor, Rice Centre, 489 Portage Ave.
Please call 204.779.UWIN (8946) for more information on Academic Advising or to schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor.