fb pixel

Supervised Pastoral Education

Supervised Pastoral Education Brochure [PDF]

Your first step in applying for a unit of Supervised Pastoral Education is to submit an application for SPE interview to the SPE Learning Centre of your choice at least three months before the unit is scheduled to start. For a full list of Learning Centres see the brochure above.

Application for SPE Interview [PDF]

If you want to take a unit of Supervised Pastoral Education without applying to a specific degree program, please complete the following form and submit it directly to the Graduate Studies office room 3D07B.
If you are attending another university you will require a Letter of Permission or Letter of Good Standing. Please contact the Graduate Studies office for more information.

Application to the The United Centre for Theological Studies

After you have been accepted you will be required to submit a registration form (below). This must be submitted to The United Centre for Theological Studies office with a letter of acceptance from your SPE Supervisor.

Degree level Registration form

Costs associated with the the SPE program are available at Supervised Pastoral Education Fees.

Note: If you are already in a degree program with The United Centre for Theological Studies you are not required to fill out the application to the Centre again.

St. Boniface General Hospital, Winnipeg, MB
Chenene Layne, CASC Teaching Supervisor (C.P.E.)
Phone: 204.235.3286
E-Mail: clayne@sbgh.mb.ca

Selkirk Mental Health Centre
Lindsay Drabiuk
Phone: 204.482.3810, Ext. 382
Email: lindsay.drabiuk@gov.mb.ca