Submit a PHIA Request

While UWinnipeg remains open, campus mail and fax services are inaccessible. Please direct any access to information requests to

To submit a request for access to or correction of personal health information under PHIA, contact the Information and Privacy Officer or the University office that holds the information. PHIA does not require applicants to use a prescribed request form. However, University offices may ask that the request be in writing and requests for correction must always be in writing.

Please provide sufficient detail about the information being sought to enable the University to locate potentially responsive records.