fb pixel

Stella Rakwach

Stella Rakwach

My interest in the MDP program is because I have a passion for and experience in social and charitable work and it’s my wish to gain knowledge in this field in order to be able to practice legally as a development practitioner. Academically I plan to use the components of this program to help me learn how to professionally initiate and run projects in a way that will enhance their success and continuity. I also intend to use the field placements offered by this program to learn how to work with people from different cultures and to get firsthand experience on how to conduct development projects in different set ups.

Upon completion of the MDP program, I plan to work as a development practitioner by offering consultancy services to relevant organizations and also initiate projects and work with the underprivileged people in order to improve their lives in terms of promoting good environmental practices, education, poverty reduction and promoting good health.

This scholarship will help me achieve my goals as it will help in paying for my tuition which is very expensive for me. At the same time this scholarship will enable me to complete my studies smoothly in order to practice legally as a development practitioner. It will also go a long way in making my dream of doing social and charitable work to improve the lives of the underprivileged come true.