Campus Policy Framework
Office of Institutional Analysis
The purpose of the Policy Framework is to create an evidence-informed and integrated policy development and implementation process at UWinnipeg. This Framework ensures that policies are compliant with the legislative and regulatory framework and congruent with current best practices in the field of higher education.
The Office of Institutional Analysis is responsible for the overall stewardship of the UWinnipeg Policy Framework process, which involves the following central responsibilities:
- providing evidence-based research to inform policy development;
- ensuring new policies are based on best practices and integrated with existing policies;
- working with General Counsel who provides legal advice related to issues of compliance and consistency;
- ensuring that appropriate levels of approval are in place; and
- working with senior administration to establish criteria for prioritization of policy revision and evaluation to inform the annual policy agenda
Documents, Templates and Forms
All completed forms should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that all revisions are subject to approval by EPP, Senate or the Board.