There is a one-time non-refundable application fee required when you apply. This fee must be received by the University before we can start assessing your application. The fees must be in Canadian funds and are as follows:
Application Fees (non-refundable)
How to Pay Your Application Fee
There are several ways you can pay your application fee. Please choose the option below that meets your needs.
This is the preferred method of payment. You can submit payment when you use the on-line admission application or through Flywire (international only).
If you are currently inside of Canada:
- Where: During the online application process
- Methods of Payment: Credit Card (VISA or MasterCard).
If you are currently outside of Canada (international):
- Where: Through Flywire
- Methods of Payment: Credit Card, Wire Transfer, other.
2. MailIf you would like to mail us your payment, please send it to:
- Where: Admissions Office,The University of Winnipeg, 515 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 2E9
- Methods of Payment: Cheque or Money Order in Canadian funds.
Note: Do not send cash through the mail. All money orders and cheques should be payable to The University of Winnipeg.
3. In-PersonIf you want to come to campus and pay the fee, we would be happy to see you. If you have time, book a campus tour while you are here!
- Where: Student Central – 1st Floor Rice Centre (489 Portage Ave)
- Methods of Payment: Cheque, Money Order, Cash, Interac or Credit Card (VISA or MasterCard).