As a student at The University of Winnipeg, you have access to a variety of student services to support you in your studies.
To find out more -
- use this website
call 204.779.UWIN (8946)
- visit our offices on campus
Integrated Student Services in a Single Location
UWinnipegs new Student Services Centre is now open at 489 Portage Avenue in the Rice Centre. The majority of student services, which were in Centennial and Ashdown Halls, have now been re-located to the
first two floors of the Rice Centre. See below for their new locations.
New: Accessibility Services on the Move!
Accessibility Services has moved to Room 1M35 (1st floor, Manitoba Hall).
Rice Centre - First Floor
- Student Central is your first stop for many services: applying for
admission and awards/financial aid; accessing registration materials;
paying tuition; getting a Student ID card and locker; and many other
- Academic Advising
- Adult Learner Services
- Campus Living
- Convocation Officer
- International Student Services - 475 Portage Avenue
- Student Financial Services
- Registrar's Office (Graduate Studies)
- Student Services Communications
Rice Centre - Second Floor
- Awards & Financial Aid
- Career Services
- Strategic Enrolment Management
- Student Records
- Student Recruitment & Institutional Relations
- Wellness & Student Life
Student Services throughout campus
- Aboriginal Student Services - 2nd floor, Lockhart Hall
- Accessibility Services - Room 1M35 (1st floor, Manitoba Hall) <--- NEW!
- Student Counselling Centre - 1st floor, Duckworth Centre
- Klinic Health Services - 1st floor, Duckworth Centre
- Academic Scheduling - Room 3C78 (3rd floor, Centennial Hall)