Working in Manitoba

English Language Program

Student Filling Out FormsThe government of Manitoba and Canada Immigration now allows international students who are currently studying in degree-credit programs at public post-secondary institutions in Manitoba to work off campus. To be eligible to apply for an off-campus work permit, students must have completed two consecutive terms of full-time studies and maintained an acceptable academic standing in a degree-credit program.