Declaring a Minor


Minors are declared at the time of graduation. Please complete the Minor declaration form using the same instructions for completing a Major form online. Once completed, please submit your form to Dr. Peter Miller, Department Chair, at The department will then forward the signed form to Student Central (

If you require assistance or have questions about this form, please contact Angela McGillivray, Department Assistant, at