Declaring a Major


You can declare a 3-Year or 4-Year Major online, and forward your completed form to Dr. Peter Miller, Department Chair, at for the department’s signature. The department will then forward the signed form to Student Central (

If you require assistance or have questions about this form, please contact Angela McGillivray, Department Assistant, at