Master’s in Development Practice (MDP) in Indigenous Development
Video - Megan: The Global Classroom
The deadline for the 2017-2018 academic year is February 1st.
We recruit 10-15 graduate students per year for the two-year MDP program. We build each cohort to be diverse with a mix of Canadian and international students with Indigenous and non-Indigenous identities.
In addition to meeting the criteria for entrance to Graduate School, a recognized 4-Year General or Honours Bachelor Degree in a relevant subject area with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0, successful applicants demonstrate the following:
- experience and/or research achievement in the broad field of development practice;
- some familiarity with Indigenous cultures and understanding of issues relating to Indigenous development;
- some experience working as a development practitioner;
- outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- critical thinking and analytical skills;
- a proven ability to collaborate and work well in teams.
Please see: MDP Fact Sheet [PDF]