How to Apply
Master’s in Development Practice (MDP) in Indigenous Development
Please complete the on-line application form.
The following items are required:
1. One official transcript of academic work completed to date, sent directly from each issuing institution.
2. Two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your academic work.
3. Letter of Intent: In 500 words or less, concisely state the rationale for your interest in this program. Clearly indicate your motivation for learning about Indigenous development in particular. Include other information which you have not yet included in the application. Please include a curriculum vitae or resumé.
4. A writing sample of 4500-6500 words in length. This may include a paper written during a previous degree program or a document from your professional work experience. Submissions must be properly academically referenced.
5. English language requirement (where applicable, please see, English Exempt Countries). The test should have been taken within the preceding year of the date the completed application is submitted.
6. Application fee must be received by the University before your application can be assessed. Click here for information on how to pay this fee.
To assist with the application process, please click here for an Application Checklist.
For questions directly related to the online application please contact: Dagmawit Habtemariam: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those submitting hard copies of the application, please send to:
Graduate Studies Admissions OfficeDagmawit HabtemariamUniversity of Winnipeg3D07B-515 Portage AvenueWinnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9CanadaTelephone: (204) 786-9309Fax: (204) 774-4134Email: email@example.com
Annual deadline for applications: February 1.
*To be considered for financial assistance, applications must be received by February 1st. Applications may be received after this date but without financial consideration