How to Apply
1. Complete the application form.
2. Submit one official transcript of academic work completed to date, sent directly from each issuing institution.
3. Submit two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your academic work.
4. Cover Letter: In 500 words or fewer, concisely state the rationale for your interest in this program. Include other information which you have not yet included in the application. A curriculum vitae or resumé may be included.
5. English language requirement (where applicable, please see, English Exempt Countries). The test should have been taken within the preceding year of the date the completed application is submitted.
6. Submit the complete package to:Graduate Studies Admissions OfficeDagmawit HabtemariamUniversity of Winnipeg3D07B-515 Portage AvenueWinnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9CanadaTelephone: (204) 786-9309Fax: (204) 774-4134Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist you in your application process, please find the Application Checklist here.Annual application deadline is February 1st.