International Wire Transfer
English Language Program
The University of Winnipeg has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to transfer international student payments. The mission is to save international students and their families’ money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With peerTransfer, you are allowed to pay from any country at any bank. It is fast, simple and cost effective from any country – any time. To get started, click or go to: uwinnipeg.peertransfer.com or find more information below.
By making your payment with peerTransfer you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish using the peerTransfer student dashboard
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates as compared to traditional banks
- Regardless of your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you – reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone
- Payments are posted to your student account more quickly than they would be if you were using a regular bank to pay.
- You can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges
Wire process questions?
University of Winnipeg processing questions?